Go get “lost” on 16 miles of wilderness!  Perdido Key remains the final frontier of the Panhandle with 60% of the island preserved as parks and free from development.  Several endangered species find haven here and visitors can enjoy walking the many trails through the unspoiled estuaries and wetlands.  Of course, the other 40%  provides a fabulous habitat for humans with golf, fishing, shopping, fine dining and let’s not forget the breathtaking beaches!  Get back to nature… Welcome to Perdido Key!  

Neighborhood: Lost Key

Rental Type: Condo

Location: Golf Course

2 Bed / 2 Bath

Occupancy: 6


Nightly: $100 - $125

Weekly: $595 - $800

Monthly: $1295 - $3500

Minimum Stay: 5

Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Wheelchair accessible

   Pets Welcome